OTB – Odhin
OTB ODHIN FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- A boot for wet conditions with OHS standard safety toe built in.
- Built-in safety toe that meets OH&S requirements
- Tactical Rubber Technology™ for superior silent traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Perforated lugged sole, allows for instant water drainage
- Recessed arch on the outsole helps identify center of gravity when climbing ladder lungs
- Ballistic mesh between the outsole and upper prevents small stones and debris from entering boot
- Rubber reinforced toe / heel and high-abrasion upper for superior durability
- Treated with a durable water repellant for minimal water absorption
- Reticulated foam in upper will not absorb water under any circumstances
- Mesh ports throughout boot allow water drainage and breathability resulting in quick-dry comfort and increased foot health
- Sea/Air/Land – SEAL footbed™ has a patented removable shank that allows the user to customise the fit for any condition, wet or dry
- Colour: Black and Green
- Size: US 6 to US14.
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.