ABYSS II 8″ Features
- Second generation water-based boot designed for underwater and above water operations.
- Fits most XL Fin Pockets. Tactical Rubber Technology for superior silent traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
- All OTB sole units are lugged and razor siped to help facilitate water dispersion.
- Perforated lugged Jungle sole unit, allows for instant water drainage.
- Recessed arch on the outsole helps identify center of gravity when climbing ladder rungs.
- Reinforced toe and heel help aid in climbing manoeuvres.
- High abrasion TPU upper material resists scuffs far outlasting conventional leather.
- The material is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) having minimal water absorption characteristics.
- Mesh ports throughout the boot allows for water drainage and breathability resulting in quick dry comfort for increased foot health.
- Reticulated foam used for all upper padding will not absorb water under any circumstances.
- Sea/Air/Land – SEAL footbed aids in water drainage as well as breathability for unsurpassed foot health in a wide variety of conditions.
- The SEAL footbed has a patented removable shank that allows the user to customize the fit for any conditions wet or dry.
- SIZE: 6 – 15 WHOLE SIZES