Compact and Lightweight Back-Float BCD
This is the new developed BCD based on opinions and requests we gathered on the previous model TAS BC, from professional divers who perform professional diving work, search and rescue, underwater photographing and etc,.
This new TAS2 SAR6 employs the back-float system as same as the TAS BC so it will not obstruct diver’s actions for professional works and rescue works and etc,.
Two sizes of bladder are available, compact 6Kg bladder same as the previous TAS BC, and 13Kg for more universal usages.
The use of a thin harness with high strength and light weight together with the synergistic effect of bio-tank lock 2 and tension buckle create a sense of unity between the tank and harness, providing a high fit for divers.
Also equipped with a quick weight release system and a pocket for storing small items. These can be removed as needed to customize the BCD to the optimum configuration for your diving environment.
Type: Back Float Type
Size: Free Size
Bladder Material : 420D Nylon (Laminated)
Weight : Approx. 3.65kg (Dry State)
Exhaust Valve : – Pull Knob Type Exhaust Valve (Left Waist)
– Quick Exhaust Valve (Left Shoulder)
– Four Stainless D-rings Equipped as Standard (2 D-rings on Shoulder Belts, 2 D-rings beneath Weigh Pockets)
– Tensioning Buckle Equipped as Standard
– bio-tank lock2 Equipped as Standard
– Quick Weight Release System Equipped as Standard (2 Weight Pockets on Both Side)
– Small Packets Equipped as Standard (2 Small Pockets on Both Sides)
– Crotch Belt Equipped as Standard
The 6Kg bladder, same as the TAS BC, is for divers who don’t need a big buoyancy but want compactness.
The 13Kg bladder with an increased buoyancy is for general diving to deal with heavy diving gears and equipment.
Both bladders are donuts-shaped and have a good buoyancy balance. Furthermore, you can switch between those two sizes of bladder depending on the today’s diving situation.