BIO A320 REGULATOR WITH ADJUSTABLE 2ND STAGE
Apollo’s A-320NRX is nitrox ready and available with your choice of Yoke or DIN fitting.
Reliably supply of comfortable air
The heart of the 1st stage regulator is the newly developed tough and high-performance HP sheet bio 360. It stably supplies the air over the long duration which far surpass current conventional reference of “30 million times breath ” and ” about 3000 dive “.
Natural and comfortable breathing in the water
” bio- air system air guide ” , special structure inside of the 2nd stage, leads a direct air flow to the mouth. It will release the valve by sensing slight pressure change in order to achieve a comfortable breathing without any discomfort being affected by changes in depth or pressure remained in the tank.
Superiorly water-repellent plated Parts
The metal parts for the regulator are processed with water repeal plating.
Those parts offer unrivalled protection against corrosion and bacterial formation.
- Material: forged brass
- Finish: satin chrome plated
- Type: Balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed
- HP ports: 7/16″ x2
- LP ports: 3/8″ x2
- Connections: Yoke type (DIN adaptor available)
- Dust filter: Bucket type filter
- H.P.seat: bio-360
- Pressure level: tank max 220bar, LP 9.6bar
- Weigh: 750g
- Material: ABS/PC body, TPU top cover
- 70cm swivelling hose
- Breathing resistance adjust dial
- B.A.S. bio air system
- Water repellent plating metal parts
- Weight: 360g without hose
DIN NITROX WITH ADJUSTABLE 2ND STAGE, INT'L NITROX WITH ADJUSTABLE 2ND STAGE